Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Welcome to Editor's Corner

Good day Chester County.
I wanted to take a few minutes of your valuable time and introduce Editor’s Corner to West Chester Daily Local News readers.
For some, it’s more of a reintroduction as I worked with many people in Chester County over the years, while for others, this is the chance to introduce myself as the new Lead Content Manager of the West Daily Local News.

For my old friends, I’m back and hopefully better than ever. We met years ago when I was Executive Editor of Main Line Media News and I will always have a special place in my heart for Main Line Suburban Life, which is the weekly newspaper of record for the Eastern part of Chester County. Hopefully readers in Tredyffrin, Easttown and Willistown remember my time on the Main Line and I’m excited to be back in the area.
And for the rest of the Chester County residents, I’m excited to be the contact person here at dailylocalnews.com as well as the print edition of the West Chester Daily Local News.
Without boring you, I have a long history in the newspaper, Internet and magazine business and after a 5-year taste of corporate America, I can’t tell you how happy I am to be back in the community news business.
There is nothing better than bringing readers stories about where they live, work and play. And let’s be honest, Chester County is a heck of a place to live, work and play.
I’m sure as the days and months go by I’ll talk about my days in this ever-changing business as well as my take on local and national news, politics, sports, as well as anything that we are all talking about. Just a heads up, I won’t be talking about Kanye and the Kardashians, unless Kanye really does run for president, but other than that, I hope to use this space to not only give my insights on the hot local topics of the day, but more importantly, start a dialogue with everyone and hopefully this can turn into a conversation.
Welcome to Editor’s Corner, I’m really looking forward to talking with all you.


1 comment:

  1. Let's be honest. I get the Daily Local paper every morning. What happened to 'Sound Off'? Why are there no real letters from citizens of Chester County? Why is the most current online letter to the editor dated June 2015? The hard copy paper is being made so generic, it's not worth picking off the curb. The online DLN is loaded with advertising and Opinions not updated. The Editorial page is leaning WAY left.

    ReplyDelete